Tuesday 23 February 2016

MY NEW FAVOURITE OUTFIT OF THE DAY

One of the main staples of every person's wardrobe should be a rain coat. Not your Millet's jack-in-a-pack, but a proper, sturdy, not-foldaway rain coat. Honestly, is there any nicer look that a rain coat? This outfit of the day post today is to highlight my rain coat, the nicest and most lovely coat that I have ever owned. It's most definitely waterproof, the most gorgeous navy colour and has a really beautiful striped lining. It's definitely not a thick winter coat, but it's going to be absolutely perfect as it's gets warmer (and still equally as rainy). Also featured in this post in my new Fjallraven Kanken Classic rucksack, which I received for Christmas. It's the most perfect size for fitting everything I need and I absolutely love the square-shaped look and style of it; I'd been lusting over it for a while. I opted for the black one, as it goes with everything and always looks good, but the one thing I would say is that, due to the colour and the material, dust and dirt sticks to it and shows up quite easily. This still doesn't take away anything from it's beauty. These are by far my two new favourite wardrobe staples.

Fjallraven Kanken Classic Rucksack (£67 from Urban Outiftters)
Seasalt Seafolly Jacket in Squid Ink (£89.95)
Topshop Jamie Jeans (£40)
New Look Top (£7.99)
Converse All Star Low


Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment