Sunday 11 May 2014

FINALLY...

To start I would like to apologise for how inactive I've been, my exams start on May 12th so I've been revising since the start of the Easter holidays and I've practically had no time for myself, let alone for blogging. My exams finish on June 2nd and after that I'm free to do what I want and I shall return to the wonderful world of laptop. 

Way back in September I made a post about Balmi, the British version of Eos; now, I have to confess that I literally haven't used my Balmi, I used it once or twice but I didn't like it so much and I wasn't a fan of the raspberry flavour.

One of my closest friends has cousins that live in America, and as a surprise for my birthday they brought me an Eos over from America. I have the pomegranate-raspberry flavour and, unlike the Balmi, this smells absolutely amazing and I can't stop smelling it. The first thing that struck me about Eos it that they're smaller than I thought they would be. The balm inside is round which is very satisfying to apply (despite the roll-on deodorant look of it) and it feels nice and smooth and not too thin like the Balmi does.

My lips feel super smooth and amazing and I am surprised that it actually works and is not just a cult phenomenon. I would 100% recommend getting one of these as I am more or less slightly obsessed and they work super super well.

I love Eos lipbalms (like everyone else on the internet), and when I'm next in America/internet shopping I will be definitely looking to get some of the other flavours (I have my eye on Honeysuckle-Honeydew).

No comments:

Post a Comment